As Americans, we tend to be in a hurry and at the end of the day we are exhausted and don’t want to spend the time in the kitchen. Instead of jeopardizing your health with fast food choices, try this simple, inexpensive, and tasty recipe. The recipe was kid approved, so much so, my children were trying to eat my serving after their own.
Simple Veggie Fajitas
- 4 stalks Celery organic
- 10 Baby Carrots organic
- 4-5 Baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 head cauliflower organic
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbs. Tamari sauce
- 1/2 Tbs. Red Wine Viinegar
- 10 6" Corn Tortillas Non-GMO if you can find it.
- Slice celery stalks, carrots, mushrooms, and cauliflower. Place all ingredients except tortillas into saute pan.
- Let oil and liquid cook down with the vegetables. About 10 minutes of cooking.
- Put vegetables into a dish and used pan to warm the corn tortillas. Once warm serve.