I had the honor to cook with my friend Elizabeth Fresse. The theme of our cooking class was National Soup Day! We made four beautiful recipes of soup. This potato soup is her own and she has graciously agreed to share it with each one of you.
Elizabeth's Potato Soup Recipe
- 8 cups boiling water
- 3 large potatoes diced, peeling them is optional
- 3-5 carrots diced
- 1 celery stalk finely diced
- 3-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 onion your preference
- 2-3 Tbs cilantro
- 1/2 Tbs salt or seasoning salt
- basil, oregano, anything that looks good seasonings added to taste
- Cook soup as you go. Adding ingredients in from the beginning.