Vegan Pizza Crust
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground pink himalayan salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil or oil of your choice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 2 flax eggs 2 Tbs. Flax meal + 6 Tbs. Water = let sit for 5-10 min = 2 flax egg
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In medium bowl mix tapioca, salt, Italian seasoning and coconut flour, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, place water, apple cider vinegar, and oil. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Add liquid to the dry flour mix. Stir. Add flax eggs. The dough will soak up the liquid quick, when cool to touch, knead the dough with your hands to make sure all flour and flax egg is incorporated well.
- Split dough into two balls. Place one dough ball in between two pieces of parchment paper to avoid the dough from sticking to rolling pin.
- Once both pieces are rolled out, place on baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings. Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
"no mato" sauce- Recipe coming soon
Black and Green Olives
Basil and Oregano from our garden.
Homemade Parmesan cheese (Link Here for Recipe)