Recipe contributed by: Elizabeth Fresse I had the opportunity to present a cooking class with Elizabeth and had a great time. We presented around the theme of Fall and Thanksgiving. This is one of her recipes she demonstrated to the class. Enjoy.
Quinoa Black Bean Salad
A great way to enjoy a salad with protein.
- 1 cup uncooked (red) quinoa
- 1 14-oz canned black beans drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 cup corn fresh
- 2 green onion chopped
- 1 sm avocado 1 inch pieces
- 4-5 Tbs lime juice fresh
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Cook quinoa, let sit 5 min. Mix Salad ingredients together. Combine salad dressing ingredients. Then drizzle. Serve at room temp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!